Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Support for KODI 14.2?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just installed KODI 14.2 on a clean machine, but an add-on doesn't work and the author suggested it might be a problem with the skin. I don't see any recent comments regarding KODI other than the test versions. Is there a stable version for KODI 14.2?
Transparency 7.1.5 is suitable for all Kodi 14.x releases.
it's in th addon repo, so should be installed automatically.

what kind of issues are you experiencing and with which addon?
(2015-03-10, 10:22)ronie Wrote: [ -> ]Transparency 7.1.5 is suitable for all Kodi 14.x releases.
it's in th addon repo, so should be installed automatically.

what kind of issues are you experiencing and with which addon?

Transparency 7.1.5 is installed. It's the Artist Slideshow add-on. AS gets the photos and stores them in its download directory, but I can't get it to display the slide show when playing music. I've been posting on the the AS thread, but the author didn't have any experience with Transparency. It worked fine with Frodo, but not with Kodi.
i've just tested it and it is working fine here.

what you probably need to do is select to use the artist slideshow as your vizualisation background:

(2015-03-10, 22:15)ronie Wrote: [ -> ]i've just tested it and it is working fine here.

what you probably need to do is select to use the artist slideshow as your vizualisation background:

That did it. It's was a bit counterintuitive to me. I disable visualizations in Settings, but then enable them in the menu you showed me. Thanks for fixing an annoying problem.
Strange issue here on my Raspberry Pi. Upgraded to OSMC to let do 14.2 it`s work.

MP3 gapless playback works fine when using the original OSMC skin. Changing to Transparency causes gaps between MP3 tracks.Eek
In a german forum someone told me to check the default audio player, maybe it`s the dvd player by default which isn`t able to play music gaplessly...but how can i do that?