Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Mini timeline epg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My Vu solo box has a mini timeline epg that i really like cause it dont take the fokus from livetv so much ( i can choose number of channel lines)
But i would like to request a mini timeline epg , something like this for confluence with but maybe only 3 lines

What's the image/skin you're using in Vu?
I use vix image . But screenshoot i dont know , just found it. But its really nice Smile
This can be done as a skin modification, no need to alter the PVR,
Ideally we need to be able to add the epg screen to the OSD. That way its seperate to the EPG screen and can be changed through skinning accordingly.

Saying that, I havnt tried altering the skin since the new kodi changes so it may have already been sorted?
Hi.

Is it possible something like this in new Kodi?
I really like the idea of mini EPG while watching TV.
damn that looks nice would be a great edition to live tv
(2015-03-10, 23:27)Maniac Wrote: [ -> ]This can be done as a skin modification, no need to alter the PVR,

@Maniac could you code this for Confluence? Big Grin
You can already do that with Timeline view-type set to Minified with Maniacs Aeon Nox skin.

Ok maybe its not to hard for someone with skills to add it to Confluence then
Why use Confluence when Maniacs Aeon Nox is best skin for PVR.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=222436
ok will take a look again, didn´t like the video infobar and onscreen controls the last time i checked
Well things could be better but i am sure it will better now when he got it working for Isengard and soon Jarvis.
You could make a feature request there with things you want.
Personally i want EPG information etc while playing recordings if it's things like that you mean.
Hi.

It would be a good thing that Mini EPG is Kodi feature, not just skin modification.
Reason is that a lot of us that are using Kodi to watch LiveTv have different taste for skins :-). Also this Timeline view type in Maniacs Aeon Nox is changing EPG view, so you cannot have timeline on whole screen and mini EPG view while watching TV (maybe I am wrong).

Press E for EPG for whole screen view, press UP or Down key while watching Tv to have mini EPG for recording scheduling, viewing program info etc...

Is it just me that would like to have this feature in Kodi or there are more users that think this would be nice to have?
As said earlier Kodi already features this so it's up to all skinners to have support for that.
Pages: 1 2