Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
But, did you say it happens with other 3D ISO's played as 2D? I don't have a HTPC with Windows anymore, but still have a Chromebox. Do you have latter? Is it happening there?
Yes all my 3d iso as 2d
I dont have a chromebox either...

Only htpc with windows and one with openelec
And playback just stops or box crashes? If so, I can start a 3D ISO on my ASUS Chromebox w/OpenELEC and let it play w/o watching the whole thing.
It stops and returns to home menu.
Yes you can try without watching...
If you make sure you see the last 5min of the film.. Cause otherwise its going to main menu also and then you dont know its cause of the error or cause of the film has ended.
Okay, will watch final sequence and credits, likely 'Big Hero 6' 3D ISO. Going to use Amazon Fire TV instead (as I recall you mentioning it happens on any platform) as I can keep my kids occupied. If it crashes and returns to home menu, there should still be a logfile I can pull.
I think yea, about android i dont know, try openelec...
Test #1: 'Big Hero 6' 3D ISO on Fire TV, watched all the way (rendered as 2D obviously), no issues, perfect.

Test #2: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' 3D ISO on ASUS Chromebox with OpenELEC, same, no issues, perfect.
How was test 2?
(2015-03-29, 15:19)Skank Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-29, 00:18)hdmkv Wrote: [ -> ]Doh! I see it, here's the hash for this ISO:
Code:
ddb97ddb8dfd0b41c5e565e7bf02ebda

Mine is different
OK you are then dealing with a different ISO file and comparisons are useless.
Well comparising might be interesting cause i told you its with every 3d iso happening
(2015-03-29, 18:55)hdmkv Wrote: [ -> ]Test #1: 'Big Hero 6' 3D ISO on Fire TV, watched all the way (rendered as 2D obviously), no issues, perfect.

Test #2: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' 3D ISO on ASUS Chromebox with OpenELEC, same, no issues, perfect.

Very strange..
Whats wrong then
Its the full bd50?
Ive ripped out movie only with dvdfab, can you do that also?
I would be surprised its because of dvdfab though. Never had problems with dvdfab

Otherwise what could cause it?
Wish you lived closer so i could borow you firetv to see if it happens here
All those
Code:
10:47:10 T:1140   DEBUG: CDVDInputStreamBluray::Logger - libbluray/bluray.c:602: Read 6144 bytes at 16956696576 failed !
lines add up to about a megabyte. Something is not reading correctly.

I am not 100% sure how libbluray works, but I am sure this must be the key to your problem.

Did you rip these files or did you download them? (Or the lawyer in me asks if you take the 5th on that?)
Its something in kodi cause other reads it perfectly
I rip to movie-only ISO's via tsMuxeR and AnyDVD. This way, no seamless branching issues and I can add any forced sub separately.
Guess this issue is stuck? Hate it