Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Missing Polish Letter Characters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Folks,

Love the skin, but I'm missing polish characters when SiO2 is set as kodis skin. All characters are present under Confluence skin. I've set the language to polish and character set to "Central European (Windows). Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
rev
(2015-03-16, 17:51)raczyk Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Folks,

Love the skin, but I'm missing polish characters when SiO2 is set as kodis skin. All characters are present under Confluence skin. I've set the language to polish and character set to "Central European (Windows). Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
rev

It's probably due to the missing glyph in the fonts. The immediate workaround would be to get confluence font and overwrite the ones in sio2.

actually the fonts I use in sio2x (if you could test that i'd appreciate it very much) should be complete.

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/tree/master/media/Fonts

get these font and rename them

Default.ttf

then overwrite the one in

../addons/skin.sio2x/fonts/ (user directory location for systems can be found HERE)
Followed your instructions, and overwriting default.ttf did the trick. All characters are present now, thanks.