Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [split] fTV - Amazon Fire TV skin - requests for ETA and other off topic stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Fire tv nice you gonna release this?
Come on Hitcher...Give us a taste of this skin!!! Alpha release date?
Please give us somthing to play with, even if it is in early alpha stage Smile

Thanks again for your hard work on that skin Smile

Regards
Vlaves
Tease...Tongue
Can't wait for the first release, hopefully before christmas...
After watching the new video. I'll take it just the way it is ..I dont mind Bugs...Big Grin
(2014-12-04, 19:03)Damac10 Wrote: [ -> ]After watching the new video. I'll take it just the way it is ..I dont mind Bugs...Big Grin

Hitcher make that two, I'll take as is Big Grin
(2014-12-04, 14:19)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-12-03, 18:28)da-anda Wrote: [ -> ]you know that I was kidding, right? Smile

Of course. Smile

Anyway here's what all that hard work has achieved, and I'm almost happy with, for the final home screen re-write.

must.. not.. watch. Rofl

too excited for release already. Wink hopefully before xmas Tongue, brilliant work btw
Could you please let me know if you have any plans on directly integrating LiveTV through the HDHomeRun channels and/or the ability for slingbox? One more thing... Would it be possible for your skin to integrate an integrated view to popcorn time browsing/streaming?
Anybody have any information about the FireTV Remote, I'm looking at purchasing a replacement one. I plan on using it on my PC with an IR reciever anyone got any advice on whether it's possible?
The firetv remote is actually bluetooth so doubt it will work with an it receiver.
NIIIIICE!!! i..... cant.... WAIT!!
(2014-12-10, 18:34)Canyaya Wrote: [ -> ]The firetv remote is actually bluetooth so doubt it will work with an it receiver.

Oh whoops, I didn't know that i just expected it to be Infrared. Bluetooth adapter i guess i'll have a search around. Thanks
(2014-12-11, 00:00)Jakeround98 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-12-10, 18:34)Canyaya Wrote: [ -> ]The firetv remote is actually bluetooth so doubt it will work with an it receiver.

Oh whoops, I didn't know that i just expected it to be Infrared. Bluetooth adapter i guess i'll have a search around. Thanks
You guys are in the wrong thread. This thread is about fTV, an in progress skin. You want a hardware thread about fire TV.
Great work! Can't wait for the release
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6