Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Control Kodi on my phone with my watch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,
I have seen a few apk's to control kodi on my PC from my smartwatch but i'm wondering if i can control kodi on my android smartphone with my smartwatch? Neither are connected to WiFi but they are obviously connected via bluetooth. Does such an app exist or am i just dreaming/lazier days?
The reason for this is because i sometimes use kodi on my phone via 4G and plug it into a TV where no WiFi is available (such as the office) and would really like to be able to use the watch as a remote. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks
Jimmi
Hi!
Was searching and searching but fail to find a thread discussing Kodi on a smart-watch.
And NO... I'm not talking about installing Yatse remote or the official remote app (Yatse is much better :p),
but about watching Kodi DIRECTLY on my 1,5 inch smart-watch-phone! Smile

I'm using android based smart-watch-phone and everything worked perfectly... could watch live streams (CNN, BBC, Navi-x etc etc...), but after last update, I keep getting errors!

Thanks