Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: KodiDevKit: SublimeText3 plugin to support kodi skinning / scripting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Looking at it further, I'm getting these errors in the ST3 console when installing KodiDevKit

Code:

Package Control: Error parsing messages.json for KodiDevKit
reloading settings Packages/User/Package Control.sublime-settings
ignored packages updated to: ["Vintage"]
reloading plugin KodiDevKit.__init__
reloading plugin KodiDevKit.commands
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Program Files\Sublime Text 3\sublime_plugin.py", line 116, in reload_plugin
m = importlib.import_module(modulename)
File "./python3.3/importlib/__init__.py", line 90, in import_module
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1584, in _gcd_import
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1565, in _find_and_load
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1532, in _find_and_load_unlocked
File "C:\Program Files\Sublime Text 3\sublime_plugin.py", line 1183, in load_module
exec(compile(source, source_path, 'exec'), mod.__dict__)
File "C:\Users\coope\AppData\Roaming\Sublime Text 3\Installed Packages\KodiDevKit.sublime-package\commands.py", line 15, in <module>
ImportError: cannot import name etree
reloading plugin KodiDevKit.kodidevkit
File "C:\Program Files\Sublime Text 3\sublime_plugin.py", line 116, in reload_plugin
File "C:\Program Files\Sublime Text 3\sublime_plugin.py", line 1183, in load_module
File "C:\Users\coope\AppData\Roaming\Sublime Text 3\Installed Packages\KodiDevKit.sublime-package\kodidevkit.py", line 21, in <module>
reloading plugin KodiDevKit.remote
File "C:\Users\coope\AppData\Roaming\Sublime Text 3\Installed Packages\KodiDevKit.sublime-package\remote.py", line 12, in <module>
File "C:\Users\coope\AppData\Roaming\Sublime Text 3\Installed Packages\KodiDevKit.sublime-package\libs/adbdevice.py", line 11, in <module>
File "C:\Users\coope\AppData\Roaming\Sublime Text 3\Installed Packages\KodiDevKit.sublime-package\libs/utils.py", line 25, in <module>
Should I  upload you my portable installation?
(2019-01-18, 14:00)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]Should I  upload you my portable installation?

Yeah that would be great. Send me a PM
Okay thanks to @sualfred sending me his portable version, I've tracked down the problem and found a fix.

The problem is that the "SublimeLinter-pyyaml" package has been depreciated and so needs to be installed manually.

Steps to Fix:
  1. Open Command Palette (Ctrl+Shift+P)
  2. Type Install to find "Package Control: Install Package" and hit Enter
  3. Once Package Control opens, type "SublimeLinter-pyyaml" to find it and install
  4. Repeat the steps to also install "SublimeLinter"
(2015-05-27, 14:54)mikebzh44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-05-27, 05:42)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]Would stuff like this be useful?

+1

You can start from negative number ?

Like for coverflow (from -7 to 7) Big Grin  
Hi all,

Can any one point me in the right direction to do this? 
I have no idea how to highlight the numbers and replicate. I got ctrl+shift+x but beyond that i have no idea.
(2019-04-26, 07:52)Mr. V Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-05-27, 14:54)mikebzh44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-05-27, 05:42)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]Would stuff like this be useful?

+1

Hi all,

I have no idea how to highlight the numbers and replicate. I got ctrl+shift+x but beyond that i have no idea.
Hit ctrl+D after highlighting text you want to edit. Each time you press it will place an additional cursor at the next matching text. You can then edit multiple lines simultaneously.

Square brackets around number are indicating regex match to increment the number.

Highlight whole text block and then CTRL+SHIFT+R will duplicate the block the number of specified times whilst incrementing the number in square brackets.

EDIT: Seems like ctrl+shift+r no longer works. However, the "duplicate and increment" plugin does essentially the same thing, but not quite as good.
ctrl+shift+p for command pallette then type "install package"
then install "duplicate and increment" package.

Now you can highlight a text block, and then hit ctrl+shift+p and start typing duplicate. When you see "duplicate and increment" hit enter. Recommended to bind a key to the command. It is supposed to have ctrl+shift+super+v by default, but it doesn't work for me.
(2019-04-26, 10:17)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-26, 07:52)Mr. V Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-05-27, 14:54)mikebzh44 Wrote: [ -> ]+1

Hi all,

Hit ctrl+D after highlighting text you want to edit. Each time you press it will place an additional cursor at the next matching text. You can then edit multiple lines simultaneously.

Square brackets around number are indicating regex match to increment the number.

Highlight whole text block and then CTRL+SHIFT+R will duplicate the block the number of specified times whilst incrementing the number in square brackets.

EDIT: Seems like ctrl+shift+r no longer works. However, the "duplicate and increment" plugin does essentially the same thing, but not quite as good.
ctrl+shift+p for command pallette then type "install package"
then install "duplicate and increment" package.

Now you can highlight a text block, and then hit ctrl+shift+p and start typing duplicate. When you see "duplicate and increment" hit enter. Recommended to bind a key to the command. It is supposed to have ctrl+shift+super+v by default, but it doesn't work for me. 
Cheers Smile

Works perfectly.
I made some updates to KodiDevKit with some missing controls and attributes but the version checking isn't working for me so I had to add Matrix/Leia stuff to the Krypton data folder.

Always had a problem re-installing this but I updated some dependencies and if you either download or Git clone into your packages folder:
Code:
OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 3
Windows: %APPDATA%\Sublime Text 3
Linux: ~/.config/sublime-text-3
Restart SublimeText and you should get a message saying some dependencies were added then restart SublimeText again and hopefully it works. It did for me.

Git repo is HERE.

If any Python wizards have some spare time and can take a look at the version checking to find out why it isn't working that would be awesome! I am using Matrix so it could be a Kodi bug and not something in KodiDevKit.

The code is HERE for Python check and both HERE & HERE for Gui check.

Not sure if it is even needed though but thought I would ask anyway Wink

Thanks Smile
Quick question, is there a check for textures in KodiDevKit?   I don't see one.   Just checking to make sure I'm not missing it.

Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22