Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: KodiDevKit: SublimeText3 plugin to support kodi skinning / scripting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
For the first error, make sure you have set the kodi_address setting. The user settings file doesnt get updated doing git pull, so any new settings you have to copy manually or by deleting the file first.
You mean the kodi_path? It's set and the latest tried builtin command will also be added to the user setting file.
(2015-05-04, 14:46)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]You mean the kodi_path? It's set and the latest tried builtin command will also be added to the user setting file.

no, the JSON-PRC settings (address, user name, password)

Code:
/*
     * Kodi address
     * Put the URL and port of the kodi instance you´re workin with here:
     */
    "kodi_address": "http://localhost:8080",
    /*
     * Kodi username
     * username for JSON requests, needs proper kodi config
     */
    "kodi_username": "kodi",
    /*
     * Kodi password
     * password for JSON requests, needs proper kodi config
     */
    "kodi_password": "",
Ah okay.

-> SublimeKodi: b'{"id":1,"jsonrpc":"2.0","result":"OK"}'

But nothing happens in Kodi
latest script.toolbox version installed? Please start to read what I am writing Wink
I better should start updating addons everywhere instead on only one pc.... yep, that was the reason. Did it at home but not in the office.
...and for the last error you had please post the complete console output.
For some reasons it works at home. Only on my office rig no tooltip is shown. I'll test it tomorrow again and keep you updated. Thx for your patience Wink
more new stuff:

-"Go to kodi wiki" context menu entry when selection is on <control type="xxx">
- ask user to take existing label if available when using move-to-language-file from context menu
- support for skins with several xml folders

esp. 3rd one is tricky, so possible that stuff breaks.
At them moment my sublime log has many many sublimekodi messages in it, seems to be logging all edits or cut and pastes or something....bit odd.
Since I´m in development phase I log all kind of stuff into console. if you dont want it you can just edit the log function in Utils.py.
Ported some first stuff from my SkinConverter tool.

Skin sanity checking:
- Check Variables (find unused variables and undefined var references)
- Check Includes (same)
- Check for invalid xml nodes

EDIT: at the moment it is hardcoded to use the "1080i" folder, will fix that.

EDIT2: different xml folders should work now, but includes with condition attributes lead to false positives atm. will get fixed.
Very cool, just downloaded and tested the latest from github. Everything worked well, though I also noticed the false positives for some includes. The only thing I didn't get to work was the command to reload the skin. I have my name/password set correctly in the SublimeKodi settings, but I get the following error:

Code:
SublimeKodi: b'{"error":{"code":-32602,"message":"Invalid params."},"id":1,"jsonrpc":"2.0"}'

Here's the complete log
Probably not latest script.toolbox installed
(2015-05-09, 02:39)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]Probably not latest script.toolbox installed
Didn't have it installed at all actually. Smile Working fine now, thanks!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22