Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Mimic 2.x for Isengard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
(2015-06-28, 16:32)lowfi Wrote: [ -> ]When in a TV Series show shouldnt it display only the (extra) fanart of this series?

Now when im GoT for example i see Sense8, Orange is the new black and other fanart.

Im running 2.20 from git.
This skin doesn't display extra fanart, it should just display the single fanart set for that tv show. Sounds like the fanart isn't loading and you're seeing the random fanart that is set for the tv section.
Hmm ok. And what can be done about this?
Uploading a 90MB studios pic. A buuuunch of colored logos, over 5000, courtesy of me and the guys working on PTVL.

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/a65zr40428wsvms/Colored_Studio_Flags.rar

- Close Kodi
- Navigate to Homefolder/addons/skin.mimic-master/Media/Flags/Studios
- unpack .rar
- re-open Kodi
- Enjoy colored studio logos
(2015-06-25, 17:43)patseguin Wrote: [ -> ]Minor issue. The skin is playing tv tunes even though I have it turned off. Is there a fix?
Is this still a problem? I pushed changes to git for the new version of TV Tunes, but I've never used it so not sure how it's supposed to work.

(2015-06-27, 23:54)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]braz,

poster view, white folder needs to move slightly to left. You can see the problem if you select the last movie of your collection, white folder to the right, than first movie to the right of the folder. hope it makes sense
Not sure what you mean about white folders. Are you using this with a video addon and the folders are the button to go to the next page? Can't reproduce this here, you may need to post a screenshot.

(2015-06-28, 03:00)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]braz,

I was watching a movie, paused and pulled info screen. It shows the name of the movie, and after the name chapter 2/15. Is there a way to turn this off? I went back to the first post and went over the images you posted and didn't see this

thanks
Look for the following code in your variables.xml. If you want to remove chapter references, remove the first value statement.

Code:
<variable name="PlayerTitleLabelVar">
    <value condition="Player.ChapterCount">$INFO[Player.Title]$INFO[player.chapter, • $LOCALIZE[21396] ]$INFO[player.chaptercount, / ,]</value>
    <value>$INFO[Player.Title]</value>
</variable>
Here it is: white folder is slightly on top of movie on the right

(2015-06-29, 01:04)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]Here it is: white folder is slightly on top of movie on the right
Nothing I can do about that, it is perfectly centered for the poster position since the posters overlap in this view. Will likely add a semi-transparent background behind the icon to make this more apparent.

Update: Pushed a change to git. Instead of the default folder icon, the fallback will be a diffused poster.
Continuing to push view updates to github. Just added YouTube videos to the Artist and Album info dialogs.

braz,

Are you planning in incorporating the latest extended info changes from aeon nox 5.7.2?
(2015-07-03, 05:45)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]braz,

Are you planning in incorporating the latest extended info changes from aeon nox 5.7.2?
No, I tried it out but I prefer the current layout.
I'm having trouble changing my submenu. I'm trying to add things like "Genre" and Box sets" but as far as I get is "Movies > folder". I can't actually navigate to genres or box sets. I used to be able to do it directly w/o knowing the custom action.

Added genres to favorites as a temp fix.

I also can't change my view in a few addons. A lot of them are stuck on "list".
(2015-07-03, 06:44)RamboUnchained Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having trouble changing my submenu. I'm trying to add things like "Genre" and Box sets" but as far as I get is "Movies > folder". I can't actually navigate to genres or box sets. I used to be able to do it directly w/o knowing the custom action.

Nothing has changed in this regard. When you edit a main menu item, choose Default select action >> Video Library >> Movies >> Genres/Sets. After re-reading your post it sounds like you almost got this far, you just don't see anything inside Movies? Only thing I can suggest is to make sure you have the latest script.skinshortcuts installed.
(2015-07-03, 08:18)braz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-03, 06:44)RamboUnchained Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having trouble changing my submenu. I'm trying to add things like "Genre" and Box sets" but as far as I get is "Movies > folder". I can't actually navigate to genres or box sets. I used to be able to do it directly w/o knowing the custom action.

Nothing has changed in this regard. When you edit a main menu item, choose Default select action >> Video Library >> Movies >> Genres/Sets. After re-reading your post it sounds like you almost got this far, you just don't see anything inside Movies? Only thing I can suggest is to make sure you have the latest script.skinshortcuts installed.

I am on skin shortcuts 0.4.5. I'm pretty sure that's the latest version. The only thing in my setup that has changed is upgrading for 14.2 to 15 beta 2.
(2015-07-03, 08:53)RamboUnchained Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-03, 08:18)braz Wrote: [ -> ]

I am on skin shortcuts 0.4.5. I'm pretty sure that's the latest version. The only thing in my setup that has changed is upgrading for 14.2 to 15 beta 2.
You could try this version, 0.5.0, though no idea if it will fix your issue.

https://github.com/BigNoid/script.skinshortcuts
Just pushed an alternative weather view to git. OpenWeatherMap doesn't provide accurate results in my area and Yahoo doesn't provide all of the information displayed in the current weather layout. So I created a basic weather layout for those using a weather provider like Yahoo. You can activate this view from Skin Settings > Advanced > Weather view layout. Got the idea for this view from Arctic Zephyr.

Update: Moved last updated date/time to the sidebar, just like it is for the Addon Browser.
braz,

I don't know where else to post this question, but I know it is not specific to your skin, aeon nox is the same. I have about 5 TV shows that do not show the proper TV station logo. The reason is that the shows are scraped as FOX (US) and ABC (US). I can easily fix this when I download your skin from git and create TV logos in the media file / studios with this description.

Do you know how I can change this in my library so I don't have to go in every time and copy the logos over?
Thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42