Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Mimic 2.x for Isengard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
(2015-07-19, 01:24)tropic10 Wrote: [ -> ]Would you be able to add artwork for the Opus audio codec? Thank you. I love the skin.
Added to github, though I just guessed on the name (opus.png). Don't have any files to test, so let me know if it works.

https://github.com/bryanbrazil/skin.mimi...9ac42b5f5e
(2015-07-19, 01:32)braz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-19, 01:24)tropic10 Wrote: [ -> ]Would you be able to add artwork for the Opus audio codec? Thank you. I love the skin.
Added to github, though I just guessed on the name (opus.png). Don't have any files to test, so let me know if it works.

https://github.com/bryanbrazil/skin.mimi...9ac42b5f5e

It works. Thanks again!
POSTING A LINK HERE CONCERNING CORD CUTTING AND I PLUG MIMIC!

https://disqus.com/home/channel/lifebits...odern_era/
(2015-07-17, 04:02)braz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-17, 03:50)patseguin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-16, 05:06)braz Wrote: [ -> ]Mimic 2.2.0 is the latest version on github, I will be submitting it to the repo as soon as the latest script.toolbox is accepted.

Just took another look at the TV Tunes wiki regarding the recent changes. I've already updated Mimic, not sure what else I can do. It's not an addon that I've ever used so I have no idea how it works. Best bet is to contact the developer.

I tried removing the add on but it says Mimic needs it. Can I just manually delete it and a Mimic will still function?
Are you sure you have my version of Mimic installed? Mimic has never included TV Tunes as a dependency, so it shouldn't prevent you from removing it. Mimic will function fine without TV Tunes, it doesn't rely on it in any way. Sounds like there is something else going on with your system...

My mistake, it wasn't your add on. It's Bello that requires it. Sorry about that.
Thank you for your skin
I have posted this request before in the PVR section - No one could really help me.
Our dead Topfield (with JagsEPG) had a neat Channel View, easy to navigate through all Channels just with LEFT and RIGHT (DOWN and UP for time), without leaving the actual channel. OK switched to the selected channel:

IMHO this would be a smart alternative to timeline. Could this be done within your fantastic skin?
It might be technically possible, no idea though, only the pvr folks will know for sure. I prefer the current navigation, no plans to change it.
Use

<FullscreenLiveTV>
<remote> <select>ActivateWindow(PVROSDChannels)</select>
</remote>
</FullscreenLiveTV>

In your keymap. It brings up the OSD channels dialog which is more or less what you want.
Since this is 'borrowing' from ReFocus, any chance of adding the 'Slide" view for TV episodes please? That view is easy on old eyes...
Thanks for this clean, simple skin.
(2015-07-21, 20:12)thewarm Wrote: [ -> ]Since this is 'borrowing' from ReFocus, any chance of adding the 'Slide" view for TV episodes please? That view is easy on old eyes...
Thanks for this clean, simple skin.
I'll have to take another look, can't remember what Slide looks like.
Just started skinning Rom Collection Browser. Have the main window, info dialog, and context menu done. Haven't started on any of the other dialogs yet. The main window only has a list view, no other views planned at this point.

Hi Braz,

Sorry if it was mentioned here already... In Kodi 15 there is a new feature (that works in Aeon Nox 5 already) that provides suggestions when you are searching for something... (Movies or TV Shows).
Didn't see it in your skin. Are you aware of that feature?
Mimic already has it, there is a skin setting and it requires Extended Info script.
Thanks. I have Extended Info script. I did't find the relevant setting. Can you please point it out?
Skin settings > Extras
Don't have anything in the location you have mentioned besides "Enable playlist", 'Path", Enabled Next Aired..." and "Set path to music library". Still doesn't work Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42