Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Mimic 2.x for Isengard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
(2015-09-19, 04:31)braz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-19, 03:49)tylercranston Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Is there a way to add a shortcut to the Netflix and Hulu Android apps on the Submenu?

Thanks,
Tyler
No idea about Android, maybe another user will know how to do this.

One simple way to do this is to put Netflix in your Favourites, and then link to the favourites entry as a custom menu. Is that enough info?
This skin is so lovely! It's my new favorite! Such awesome work!
(2015-09-20, 11:41)Fist Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-19, 04:31)braz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-19, 03:49)tylercranston Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Is there a way to add a shortcut to the Netflix and Hulu Android apps on the Submenu?

Thanks,
Tyler
No idea about Android, maybe another user will know how to do this.

One simple way to do this is to put Netflix in your Favourites, and then link to the favourites entry as a custom menu. Is that enough info?

Thank you, will try this later tonight
One thing I meant to ask a while ago - the main menu used to keep the focus in the middle and the options would scroll behind it accordingly. Now it's a fixed menu bar and the focus moves along the bar. I really liked the central focus. Has that gone now, or have I just managed to change it without knowing?
Have been using (and recommending) this skin for quite some time now and still love it!
One question though: where are the menu/submenu settings stored?

It looks like only a part of it is stored inside of the guisettings xml file.
Or am I missing something?
Hi,

Please add duration script support then an option to set it to display duration in human readable format such as 1h30 instead of 90 minutes.
(2015-09-22, 12:44)willp2003 Wrote: [ -> ]One thing I meant to ask a while ago - the main menu used to keep the focus in the middle and the options would scroll behind it accordingly. Now it's a fixed menu bar and the focus moves along the bar. I really liked the central focus. Has that gone now, or have I just managed to change it without knowing?
Haven't check the 2.x Isengard version in a while, but in 3.x if you choose the 3 item default layout, the center item will always be focused. For the 5 item layout, the focused item will stay in the middle if you have more than 5 items, and only move when it reaches the beginning/end of the list. I know I've gone back and forth on the menus, but plan to leave as-is.

(2015-09-22, 13:39)rvdgeer Wrote: [ -> ]Have been using (and recommending) this skin for quite some time now and still love it!
One question though: where are the menu/submenu settings stored?

It looks like only a part of it is stored inside of the guisettings xml file.
Or am I missing something?
Mimic 2.x uses script.skinshortcuts for the submenus, so these are stored in script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml. Mimic 3.x for Jarvis has been completely overhauled to use skinshortcuts for the main menu, background, widgets, infolines, etc. Haven't tested the skin settings to import/export lately, may need to update these to use the skin helper service script so they pick up all of the skinshortcuts.

(2015-10-02, 17:36)fred_gaou Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Please add duration script support then an option to set it to display duration in human readable format such as 1h30 instead of 90 minutes.
Will see if I can find time...working on another project at the moment.
Hello,

Is it possible to change the time duration of a video that is playing?
So for this video for example: http://imgur.com/pVGsxzT
On the right bottom instead of always showing 23:24 is it possible to modify so that it will always decrease so that at his point it would show 13:29?
If yes how could I do it?

Thank you and have a nice day!
How to display "subtitle submenu" in playback? I'm talking about this -> http://i.imgur.com/ogeeaDQ.png
When you click that button on Mimic it will show you "Download Subtitles" window and I'd like to have an option to disable them or select next ones.
(2015-10-09, 20:28)rafakob Wrote: [ -> ]How to display "subtitle submenu" in playback? I'm talking about this -> http://i.imgur.com/ogeeaDQ.png
When you click that button on Mimic it will show you "Download Subtitles" window and I'd like to have an option to disable them or select next ones.
Look for the audio icon on the left side of the player controls. You can enable/disable/choose the subtitle from there.
@up
Great, that's what I need Smile
(2015-10-09, 13:12)Takuaraa Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Is it possible to change the time duration of a video that is playing?
So for this video for example: http://imgur.com/pVGsxzT
On the right bottom instead of always showing 23:24 is it possible to modify so that it will always decrease so that at his point it would show 13:29?
If yes how could I do it?

Thank you and have a nice day!
Open up DialogSeekbar.xml and change $INFO[Player.Duration] to $INFO[Player.TimeRemaining]. Note that you'll need to do this each time the skin updates though.
Thank you!

I have another question. Isn't it possible to have on my TV SHOW section a DVD case of random tv shows instead of latest episodes?
So let's say I have 10 Tv shows in my library but there's 1 episode of arrow which I didn't watch yet. Right now this wallpaper will show: http://imgur.com/172fUwP
So is it possible that you add an new option : DVD case of random tv shows?

Thanks and have a great day!
No plans to add more live DVD background options. I don't use them, they were carried over from Aeon Nox 5.
Hello,

I just figured out how to do. Simply had to edit recentepisodes.xsp. But if I do so it will also change the widget, so could you tell me in which file I have to change this?
No problem if you don't know. Thanks anyway!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42