Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Mimic 2.x for Isengard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Thanks for the continued updates.. Here is a question for you or if possible to add or maybe another work around

I like having random fanart for each section (tv, movies, anime, etc)

since my Movies library is built from the following (movies for example)

Movies (all us main movies)
Movies (international)
Movies animation (us)
Movies animation (import)

In the movies menu I choose random fanart, I go to hover on Movies and I see time 2 time fanart from each section. I want to see only fanart 9random) from Movies (all us main movies) and not the other section.

I broke those four down above into playlists but there is no option for a Random Fanart - Playlist.
There is playlist - fanart but that will not be random and just in order.
I'll suggest a work around that I use. I prefer to not use the random fanart options because a lot of the fanart in my library isn't the highest quality. Instead, I've cherry picked the fanart that I like and put them in folders (Movies, TV, Music) on my htpc. Then I just choose the multi-image option and browse to the respective folder.
I am using your skin its realy great good work Wink!!!
this may be a silly question however how can i enable the extendedinfo script every time I invoke the movie information page..?

great skin by the way :-)
(2015-05-09, 17:23)reddevilmeuk Wrote: [ -> ]this may be a silly question however how can i enable the extendedinfo script every time I invoke the movie information page..?

great skin by the way :-)
No plans to replace the video info dialog with extendedinfo. You can get to movie extendedinfo from the extras menu, and actor extendedinfo by pressing down from the cast list.
Added another custom video widget option. Prior to this, all video addon content was displayed with vertical portrait thumbs. Now there is a second option that provides landscape thumbs.

Great work ! I like very much .
(2015-05-09, 17:15)Mario S. Wrote: [ -> ]I am using your skin its realy great good work Wink!!!

(2015-05-12, 14:30)Reynald Wrote: [ -> ]Great work ! I like very much .
Thanks guys, appreciate it!
Bryan,

Awesome work! I just love this skin, thank you so much for continuing to make it better every day. Have you figured out how to show the subtitle language in the videoinfo dialog? I just installed the latest from Git, but I do not see that. That is the one thing I use constantly that I am missing in this skin.

Regards,

Bart
(2015-05-14, 00:35)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]Bryan,

Awesome work! I just love this skin, thank you so much for continuing to make it better every day. Have you figured out how to show the subtitle language in the videoinfo dialog? I just installed the latest from Git, but I do not see that. That is the one thing I use constantly that I am missing in this skin.

Regards,

Bart
I just fixed that on github the other day. Requires script.videolanguage. You may have to press up and scroll to the right in videoinfo depending on how many labels in that grouplist are available for your media.

It will display up to 7 audio and subtitle languages in the following format:

ENG/ITA/SPA
Ok everyone, I'm going to be away from the computer for the next 3 weeks, so I won't be updating github or posting on the forum. I'll respond to any new posts when I get back.
Thanks Bryan, found the subtitle language in videoinfo!

Regards,

Bart
WOW, thanks for this GREAT skin. It runs so smoothly on the Raspberry Pi2 that I just got. Quite honestly it performs so well it should be the default skin. Awesome job!
Hey !

I'm using the skin since I discovered it and it's awesome, incredibly smooth. I would just like to report a bug I have about the video OSD.
When I play a movie, I have no problem at all. The poster art is displayed perfectly. But when I play a tv show, I don't understand why but it's the episode thumbnail (in the poster art box) which is displayed.
I would love to have the poster art of the tv show...

If someone has already had this bug or has an idea to fix it, don't hesitate !

Thank you Smile
(2015-04-25, 07:44)braz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-04-25, 03:50)CaptainStereo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-19, 03:44)braz Wrote: [ -> ]Just added a bright blue color theme, in case anyone is tired of the desaturated default one.

Bryan!!! Per my question in the thread I started, can I get this in Helix? This looks exactly like the color I was searching for!!! Smile

That color xml is no longer in Mimic now that I've switched to a color chooser. It is in the 2.0.0 version though, see the following link:

https://github.com/bryanbrazil/skin.mimi.../Blue2.xml

Just save this file into your skin.mimic/colors folder and it should work fine in Helix.

Can somebody help? I've looked through every folder and there is no 'skin.mimic/colors' folder that I can find. I use Open ELEC version 5.0.8 Helix 14.2. I'm trying to use the awesome new darker blue color theme Bryan made (for Isengard) and having no luck. And dumb it down for me please. I can spell code. I can't write it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42