Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Colour themes inspired by Google Material Design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have created 5 colour schemes for use with Mimic 1.x. They are inspired by Google's Material Design colours. All are black background schemes.

You can download the files from here.

Copy the files to the addons\skin.mimic\colors folder then select from the Settings > Appearance > Skin > Colours menu option in Kodi.
Nice!
Sry, but i can't find this folder. I find many addons folder, but there isn't a skin.mimic folder. Can someone help me, please?
Thank you, but i know this wiki and google. But i don't find this folder.
Have you installed this skin?
- solved -

If the posts are disturbing, someone can delete them.
THANKS! THESE ARE EXCELLENT, MORE CHOICES!
Any chance of a "SCARLET & GRAY" Theme?
(2015-04-07, 02:43)Dojoroda Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance of a "SCARLET & GRAY" Theme?
I am sure I could create one if you could give me an idea of what sort of scarlet and gray colours you like (there are at least 50 shades of gray :p). Post the 6 character RGB codes for the scarlet and gray (you can use a site like colorpicker.com to help you choose). I may not be able to do it straight away as work is a bit busy at the moment.
I am thinking of this: http://www.urbanspoon.com/w/images/87318.jpg as a guideline...

Scarlet Background add Gray Font source?
I don't find it either

I installed all skins from Kodi settings addons menus and I don't see where the f in the disk are they, no skin.mimic, no userdata, nothing

(edit) found using windows search

appdata/roaming/kodi/addons
I was wondering how I can get these to work on 2.x or 3.x? I've compared the default.xml and the ones you've created and it seems to call the same things, but they're not changing colours.

Any idea what I should be changing?

Disclaimer: I'm new to the Kodi skinning scene.
(2015-09-29, 03:58)cow07 Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering how I can get these to work on 2.x or 3.x? I've compared the default.xml and the ones you've created and it seems to call the same things, but they're not changing colours.
I think Mimic 2.x and above has options to change colours in the settings so these themes are not needed for 2.x and above