Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: No PVR clients have been started yet...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't use any PVR functionality in Kodi and the 'Enabled' option in Live TV is not selected - but I get constant popups and beeps from this popup.
I can find lots of people with the error who are trying to set up PVR functionality - but I'm not..
Any idea how to stop the annoying messages?
debug log (wiki)
Cheers - I would normally post the log but was hoping it was a quick "You need to check/uncheck this box' kind of solution.Smile
Still, here it is. http://pastebin.com/Br9PymRG
Any ideas on this one folks?
So you don't have livetv enabled in Settings|LiveTV?
(2015-03-29, 20:17)nickr Wrote: [ -> ]So you don't have livetv enabled in Settings|LiveTV?
No, it's not blue. (sorry, didn't get a notification email).
It's popping up all the time.
No ideas guys? Nothing in the logfile?
Up!

I´m interested Nod
I used to have this problem, the only way I managed to fix it was to remove ALL per add ons except simple-iptv. Since then the error has stopped.
i have tried removing all he pvr and leave only Simple client but once you reload kodi they come back and the problem comes back with them
i think i found the reason why the simple client PVR keep disabling is self it more about he setting in the LIVE TV part in kodi i have been having this problem now for some time and have had found no real solution to the problem until I played around on the setting in live tv and used turned off all but the pick the one that only works with one pvr enabled ? so fare I have turned on and off kodi like 30 times and the simple client has not disabled it self yet will know more by tomorrow ? in the live tv on kodi general only turn on ENABLED and

" USE BACKEND CHANNELS NUMBER ( ONLY WORKS WITH 1 ENABLED PVR ADD-ON " or even this one can be OFF also and i have not yet seen the PVR becomes disabled by itself like before
@sjw1 check if you have "startup window" set to "TV" in your skin settings.

@everyone else please open new threads for your own issues, they don't sound like the same issue OP has.
(2015-04-22, 14:35)negge Wrote: [ -> ]@sjw1 check if you have "startup window" set to "TV" in your skin settings.
Hi, my skin (default Confluence) has it set to 'Home Window'. Still pops up and chimes. Sad
Try disabling various banned addons like icechannel and see if that helps.
I don't know what icechannel is. Can't see it in video add-ons. Where would I remove that from?
Pages: 1 2