Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: KODI creates incorrect title
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I am just in the process of populating KODI with my media library files. Mostly this has worked fine, but today I ran into an issue. My TV Show "Nashville" (ripped from DVD in its original file structure, not image, using AnyDVD) was copied into my KODI>TV Shows folder into a subfolder called simply Nashville and the subfolder for each disc were placed into a subfolder called Season 1, so the whole thing looks like this:

NASName>KODI>TV Shows>Nashville>Season 1>S01E01E02E03E04>VIDEO_TS.ifo

This is how I organize my entire library. However, for some reason Nashville shows up in KODI as "Nashville Star", apparently a Game Show/Reality? How do I fix this? I managed to change the title into only "Nashville", but that doesn't seem to help. I tried 'Scan for new Content', 'TV show information' and 'Change content' from the Files menu, but I couldn't find a way there?

Help please? Huh
Try going to tv show information , refresh , then change the title in the dialog box using manual or pick the right show if it shows several in the box?
(2015-03-22, 11:19)Gkinghrn Wrote: [ -> ]Try going to tv show information , refresh , then change the title in the dialog box using manual or pick the right show if it shows several in the box?

Perfect, thanks!! Smile
If in doubt check tvdb -

http://thetvdb.com/?string=Nashville&sea...ion=Search

So it looks like you need rename the folder Nashville (2012).
Filebot is also great for sorting the names properly..