Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: addons disapear on home screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys I am sure some one will have had this problem before but I have been searching forum for past 90 mins and cant find a answer so im resorting to this post . I have a android t8 quod core box and when I choose my addons on home screen such as videos and program addons when I turn my box off overnight and turn it on the next morning all my addons disappear for some reason I know its easy to put them back on home screen again but its very annoying having to do this all the time. any one know how I can resolve this. thanks in advance.
(2015-03-22, 22:54)advanced1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys I am sure some one will have had this problem before but I have been searching forum for past 90 mins and cant find a answer so im resorting to this post . I have a android t8 quod core box and when I choose my addons on home screen such as videos and program addons when I turn my box off overnight and turn it on the next morning all my addons disappear for some reason I know its easy to put them back on home screen again but its very annoying having to do this all the time. any one know how I can resolve this. thanks in advance.

Hi.
The same happens to me but do not even know how to get them back on at all how do i even do this?Thankyou
(2015-03-22, 22:54)advanced1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys I am sure some one will have had this problem before but I have been searching forum for past 90 mins and cant find a answer so im resorting to this post . I have a android t8 quod core box and when I choose my addons on home screen such as videos and program addons when I turn my box off overnight and turn it on the next morning all my addons disappear for some reason I know its easy to put them back on home screen again but its very annoying having to do this all the time. any one know how I can resolve this. thanks in advance.

The item you choose to display under the bar comprises of the pretty picture and a written description underneath.

When you turn on your box are both the picture and the description missing or just the picture? If it is the latter then leaving Kodi to load itself fully taking probably 30 seconds or so should see the picture appear. If it is the former then I do not know the reason or solution.
(2015-03-23, 12:26)Kerry9129 Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi.
The same happens to me but do not even know how to get them back on at all how do i even do this?Thankyou

Hi mate go to system press ok highlight appearance press ok skin will be highlighted move to the right scroll down to settings press ok then scroll down to add on shortcuts again move to the right scroll down to home page video sub menu press ok on add on 1then scroll down to whatever add on you want to put there then do same with 2 3 4 etc then exit and that's it.
I have this problem as well.
loading the shortcuts is easy and they appear on the home screen but do not reappear the next time I load Kodi after shutting down.