Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: DNS switcher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When using netflix, If im set to us then i can access the US service but to return to the UK site, I have to switch dns settings again. Is there any script or addon that allows me to launch Netflix with a different dns server. Basically I`d like to setup US and UK netflix addons with different dns settings. Id like to keep my isp dns for the uk site and use US settings for the US site. I`ve been looking at advanced launcher as a means of doing this. Does anyone have a script that will switch to US settings when I load netflix via advanced launcher, But switch back to UK when leaving the addon loaded via advanced launcher? The UK version would just be normal netflix addon as it would default to my network settings.

If this isnt possible is it possible to use advanced launcher to load my US DNS settings without having to edit network settings.

BTW im using openelec.

Any help would be great I`ve been looking for the past few days for an answer to this. It seems there is a guide to do it on windows but not linux.