Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Looking for help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello
I am relatively new to Kodi I have purchased a Asus Chromebox ( I haven't received it yet).
I have been reading on the Wiki and forums for a couple of weeks now and have learned a lot.
I would like to give a big shout out to poofyhairguy who has been kind enough to point me in the direction of the Chromebox.
I would like to ask the members that have the knowledge about Chromeboxes and Kodi if there is one that would take me under their wing and help me via pm.
I have questions about remotes and hard drives along with a few other things I haven't thought of yet.
I would like to get the best Kodi experience I can and want to make sure I do everything right.
So if there is anybody on here that is willing to spend some time helping me it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Magoo
the ChromeBox wiki has lots of info on compatible hardware/upgrades. Asking for help via PM means that any questions you have and their answers aren't shared with the wider community, so please just post in one of the existing threads if you're unable to find an answer after searching.