Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Crashed/frozen. M8 box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've had a M8 Android box for about six months now, worked fine until about two weeks ago when I turned it on and XBMC was gone. The firmware that was on the device I believe was not Kodi I was able to load Kodi and it worked great for a week and a half better than before. Few days ago I turned it on and XBMC was gone again. Try to use Google play store to reload it and Google play store won't open, the browser won't open either. I've tried rebooting and it boots up very slowly. Looking for some help
sounds like you need to reflash it m8 try contacting the place you brought it and ask for the flash file you will then need a sd card then to flash take power lead out insert sd card and then find something to poke inside the av hole on the back ur feel a push switch inside there now while keeping that switch pushed down insert the power lead back in and then when you see a android man come up and a progress bar after 5 secs of seeing that release the button and let it install the firmware and restart