Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: kodi download
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a mx media box and it has lost he plot! I have tried to download the kodi uodate (currently running gotham 13) but it wont download in the correct format. can someone please tell me how to download the kodi update on to usb? At the moment I am constantly getting update error messages and build menu error messages. I tried to download a web browser to do it directly on the box but I am unable to download any add ons.
I am not really sure what you mean.

As I understand it your MX Media box comes with a version of the Android operating system already installed. That being the case you already have a browser to use for the download operation. You merely use the browser to go to the Kodi download page, find the version you want (I would suggest Helix version 14.2 rc1) and download it. You have absolutely no need to download to a USB, it is all "internal".

As always you must back up your personal settings prior to upgrading just in case.