Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TV Ontario (TVO) Video Addon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
V1.0.7 in my git and test repo.

https://github.com/learningit/plugin.video.tvo
https://github.com/learningit/repository...odi_addons

This version has fixes for some very nasty redirect problems on the website.
Shows with more than one season still need work, only the default season is shown. As the website is really a mess with changes and permanent redirects because the programmers were too damn lazy to update links on index pages, I'm going to wait until they're all done messing around before I fix the multiple season issue. Occasionally the first episode on the page is missing from the directory listing as well.
I'll clean it all up when the website settles down.
Hi, Learningit . . . finally got round to installing TV Ontario again, and all the listings are empty. totally bereft of titles. Is the addon buggered up or could something have gone wrong with my install? Seems to have gone without a hitch.
(2016-03-30, 14:29)Wanderlust Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, Learningit . . . finally got round to installing TV Ontario again, and all the listings are empty. totally bereft of titles. Is the addon buggered up or could something have gone wrong with my install? Seems to have gone without a hitch.

Little problem with the website today: http://tvo.org/programs
(2016-03-30, 17:08)learningit Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-30, 14:29)Wanderlust Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, Learningit . . . finally got round to installing TV Ontario again, and all the listings are empty. totally bereft of titles. Is the addon buggered up or could something have gone wrong with my install? Seems to have gone without a hitch.

Little problem with the website today: http://tvo.org/programs

Cheers. Just went back into Kodi and TVO is working a treat.
We really enjoy this add-on.

Would the author consider making an add-on for TVOs "sister ship" - Knowledge Network (knowledge.ca)?

I know this would be greatly appreciated.
Fwiw, I second that request; a Kodi application for the Knowledge Network would be amazing!
Thank you, however, for TVO app.
I'll third that request. Love to have the Knowledge Network.
Has anyone else lost the audio for the TVO programs? This problem started a few weeks ago. Video is fine but there is no audio.

BTW, Learningit, thank you for your Canadian content addons. We use the TVO and CBC addons daily.
---------------
Crap! 'Enable audio DSP processing' was enabled and that seemed to be the source of the issue.
Thanks for your work on the TVO addon. Just a feature request. Is it possible to have an option to list all programs at once as well as by alpha? I know it would likely take longer to load, but easier for browsing.

Thanks in advance
Noticed that the TVO add-on has stopped working. It seems to pull all the titles down just fine but it isn't able to play them. Maybe TVO tweaked their site a wee bit?

Anyone else having the same problem?
Stopped working for me too this morning.  It is such a wonderful add on for the kids.  Any idea what the issue is?
I see the problem. This add-on also needs to be rewritten for newer versions of Kodi. I will get to it after the ho!idays.
(2017-12-22, 19:00)learningit Wrote: [ -> ]I see the problem. This add-on also needs to be rewritten for newer versions of Kodi. I will get to it after the ho!idays.
Hi there, 

Any update with this great add on?
Version 3.0.8 updates and fixes this add-on.
Version 3.0.8 now requires Kodi 17.x Krypton or above.
A pull request has been made for the kodi.org repo, the add-on should update in a few days.
(2018-02-02, 04:22)learningit Wrote: [ -> ]Version 3.0.8 updates and fixes this add-on.
Version 3.0.8 now requires Kodi 17.x Krypton or above.
A pull request has been made for the kodi.org repo, the add-on should update in a few days.
learningit, is TVO geo-blocked for people outside of Canada?
I used to use this addon and it was terrific (I'm in the US) but it hasn't worked for quite some time and I uninstalled it.
I have to say, it sure was nice while it lasted though. I got a lot of enjoyment from it when it was working. :-)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8