Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Canadian Broadcasting Corp (CBC.ca) Video Addon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Thanks, PatK . . . that's the post I'm trying to work with, but either the terminology has me fecked, or something else is going on. Frankly, I really don't know where I'm going wrong here. Uber noob is uber noob (sigh).
It takes a while before Repo gets the update. Just wait
My apologies if I'm jumping the gun, but another chap just mentioned he was once again watching Coronation St.
(2016-01-13, 19:07)Wanderlust Wrote: [ -> ]Marathone, I wonder how it is you updated fine and after updating once more I'm still seeing 2.0.6. Any thoughts?

I downloaded the zip from the Git repo and installed manually.
(2016-01-13, 20:30)marathone Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-13, 19:07)Wanderlust Wrote: [ -> ]Marathone, I wonder how it is you updated fine and after updating once more I'm still seeing 2.0.6. Any thoughts?

I tried to do same but Kodi said: "Add-on (repository.t1m.addons-master.zip) does not have the correct structure."
(2016-01-13, 20:37)Wanderlust Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-13, 20:30)marathone Wrote: [ -> ]

I tried to do same but Kodi said: "Add-on (repository.t1m.addons-master.zip) does not have the correct structure."

Upper right hand corner at the git repo of the addon, click 'download zip'. You're attempting to install the zip from within Kodi correct? Update: OIC Yeah you didn't follow what I indicated. By bad. Go to here and install it manually. https://goo.gl/Dm0Fc0

After you download the zip, you will need to go to the system folder within KODI and use the install zip button to navigate to where you've downloaded the zip, and the magic happens.
(2016-01-13, 20:52)marathone Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-13, 20:37)Wanderlust Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-13, 20:30)marathone Wrote: [ -> ]I downloaded the zip from the Git repo and installed manually.

Upper right hand corner at the git repo of the addon, click 'download zip'. You're attempting to install the zip from within Kodi correct? Update: OIC Yeah you didn't follow what I indicated. By bad. Go to here and install it manually. https://goo.gl/Dm0Fc0

After you download the zip, you will need to go to the system folder within KODI and use the install zip button to navigate to where you've downloaded the zip, and the magic happens.

That's actually what I did, but I'll follow your link and give it a shot once more. Who knows? Maybe something happened in the file transfer. Cheers.

Edit: I see now . . . tried the wrong zip. Funny thing? this one that's now working grand (Ta very much) is the first I tried and no go. Thanks for taking the time to help out this fool.

Everything I've clicked on so far works except for the 'News' links. Didn't someone mention back in the thread there was some trouble with that?
Sorry, meant the 'local news' link.

edit: well, don't I feel like an @rse. :<> From two pages back in the thread: "The only catch is that since it is the live news the list only gets populated with a city about 10-15 minutes before the newscast starts and disappears shortly after it ends."

D'oh!
Just a quick note to thank you folks for giving my the joy of watching CBC once again. Actually caught 'The National' last night. Amazing what appeals to one as they age. :<>
Noted that the live 'The National' is 540, but the on demand cached version is 720p, it's worth the wait, just don't like the news they're telling Smile

Thanks go to 'learningit' for this.
(2016-01-14, 17:27)PatK Wrote: [ -> ]. . . just don't like the news they're telling Smile

I heard that, Pat. Care for an $8.00 cauliflower?
(2016-01-14, 20:08)Wanderlust Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-14, 17:27)PatK Wrote: [ -> ]. . . just don't like the news they're telling Smile

I heard that, Pat. Care for an $8.00 cauliflower?
Try 2 Tomatoes $5
INSANE!
Filled my tank with $1.79 gas, drove up to Quebec City and stayed in Le Chateau Frontenac for US$100 a night last weekend. From a southern perspective the CAD is quite attractive.
Cucumbers and spinach is still ok.
Cauliflower prices are insane; guess whatever we save on gas goes to vegetables.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30