Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: noob animation question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

trying to apply animation to a discart and it is working ok but once it completes the disc stays there and if you move around and come back then the focus displays the disc as it was and not reprocess the animation.

code:

<animation type="TYPE" condition="Skin.Hassetting(WallLargeCDart)" reversible="true">
<effect type="slide" start="0" end="85" center="auto" time="750" delay="5" reversible="true" tween="cubic" easing="inout"/>
<effect type="rotate" end="-360" center="auto" time="6400" delay="1200" reversible="true" tween="cubic" easing="inout"/>
</animation>

Like I said, the above seems to work and finish just that when you move from the focused film and return the disc is in the same final place and the animation does not start again.

Could anyone please help point out what I'm missing for the disc to disappear and the animation to start each time the film is in focus?

Thanks,

Mike.
Try changing the animation type to Focus.
Thanks again Hitcher ;-) working now but introduced another problem which I'll look at with help of the wiki etc. if you change film while animation in in effect then it continues until it completes and then removes. But it it starting again upon focus. Still lots to learn with animations.

Mike
Again, many thanks for the pointers and heads up. will update and test.

Mike.