Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Single TV Show not matching properly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been having a problem where American Dad! isn't matching and/or getting added to the database properly. It's not a huge issue but it's bugging me.

kodi.log

I don't see any reason for it to be failing. I've tried naming the folder "American Dad" and "American Dad!"

If I manually refresh the TV Information in File mode, it doesn't work right. It matches the show without issue. The series shows up in my library mode TV Shows, but there's no episodes in it. Doing a database cleanup takes it right back out of my library.

So, I guess it's matching the series but it's not adding the episode to the series, so the database cleanup is removing the series again immediately after it's added.

updated kodi.log (with manual add of show)

Update: I'm guessing my problem is coming from TheTVDB having season 11 as only having 3 episodes and it's on to season 12. The name of my file disagrees. Dammnit.

Update 2: Unfortunately TheTVDB and TBS agree, even though imdb doesn't. So this issue isn't likely to be resolved. >.<
Yeah, it appears easiest to just treat season 11 as three episodes. Fox kind of did one last "let's screw up the episode lists" before letting TBS have them. I hate Fox so much...