Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: BT Sports & Eurosport plugins...?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, Are there any video plugins available to watch BT Sports & Eurosports for the Moto GP and WSB/BSB racing?
+1 BT Sport
Just thought I'd add to this thread and ask if there were any devs able to help with something on this?

BT Sport has recently announced that it has the sole rights to Champions League and Europa League matches - apparently they are no longer on Sky or ITV, which is quite the coup for BT.

BT Sport is available on a browser to any BT broadband customer for free and uses Silverlight (I believe) so it would be great if an add-on could be developed for it. There was one released a few months ago, but only on Linux and its release announcement was the only post the poster made, so not sure what, if anything, has happened to that.

Personally, I'm also looking for a NOW TV add-on, if anyone can help with that as well. NOW TV is owned by Sky and is a cheap alternative to a full Sky package and great for catching up on TV shows that aren't on Amazon/Netflix.

Thanks for any help.