Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Scroll bar to "keep up" with focus item
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure how to best explain this, so a quick example... the music list view shows 15 songs per page. KODI will highlight the currently-playing song as it plays each song back-to-back. However, when it gets to the 16th song, it correctly highlights that song, but the scroll bar does not automatically scroll down to keep the selected song visible. Is there a way to do so?

I'm not sure if this question belongs in this section (forgive me if it doesn't), but I'm working on (modifying) a skin, and I'm hoping this can be achieved within the skin's code. I searched through the forums and really couldn't find any topics that cover this scenario.

Any guidance is greatly appreciated.
(2015-04-01, 03:21)room312 Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure how to best explain this, so a quick example... the music list view shows 15 songs per page. KODI will highlight the currently-playing song as it plays each song back-to-back. However, when it gets to the 16th song, it correctly highlights that song, but the scroll bar does not automatically scroll down to keep the selected song visible. Is there a way to do so?

I'm not sure if this question belongs in this section (forgive me if it doesn't), but I'm working on (modifying) a skin, and I'm hoping this can be achieved within the skin's code. I searched through the forums and really couldn't find any topics that cover this scenario.

Hi, I have been looking for the same option on a skin I am looking for, were you able to figure this out?
(2015-04-01, 03:21)room312 Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure how to best explain this, so a quick example... the music list view shows 15 songs per page. KODI will highlight the currently-playing song as it plays each song back-to-back. However, when it gets to the 16th song, it correctly highlights that song, but the scroll bar does not automatically scroll down to keep the selected song visible. Is there a way to do so?

includesvariables .xml search $INFO[Window(0).Property(Widget1.Songs till widget 15 for you and add new lines with$INFO[Window(0).Property(Widget16.Songs till example 25 so than you have more than 15 Nod