Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Movies and TVShows greyed out in settings menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi ALL

This is my 1st post but I assure you I have searched and read and searched and read but have not found the exact issue I'm having. I know it's likely something stupid but I can't figure it out for the life of me.

Had this working before but now it doesn't ( rule number 1 if it works bugger with it till it breaks).
Went through a tutorial step by step. Added Movie and TVShows folders to addon/user/ addon ..... etc etc.

When I go to Video Addons/ files/add videos and select the Movie or TVShow source, go through the routine of selecting the path and the scrapper options, then when I click Yes to scan for new data no pop ups of the progress appear. I checked the source folders and they have videos and even the info files but scanning the data doesn't work (add the video to the library I think). The file names are correct as it did work before. When I go to settings/ appearance... the Hide Movie and Hide TVShow it is greyed out and back on the Main screen Movies and TVShows are not visible.

Please help
(2015-04-02, 05:04)gwharrington Wrote: [ -> ]Hi ALL

Went through a tutorial step by step. Added Movie and TVShows folders to Genesis user/ addon ..... etc etc.

Please help

No problem....read this: http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rul...ed_add-ons