Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: can Confluence use disc.png disc art?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As in the title, when I play a movie, I only see a generic disc image and not any of the downloaded disc.png images being displayed.

Am I missing a setting or does the Confluence skin simply not use this image in any way?
poster.jpg and fanart.jpg are the standard supported artwork types for stock Confluence. You need a third-party skin to show artwork such a disc.png etc. You'll also need a separate add-on (eg. Artwork Downloader) to populate your media library with these non-standard artwork types.
Thanks Milhouse for your help, mate.
I use TinyMediaManager to pull all artwork as well as using Local Database .nfo files so that I've got all these artworks.

So from what you say, Confluence doesn't display the disc.png?

(2015-04-03, 03:42)Milhouse Wrote: [ -> ]poster.jpg and fanart.jpg are the standard supported artwork types for stock Confluence. You need a third-party skin to show artwork such a disc.png etc. You'll also need a separate add-on (eg. Artwork Downloader) to populate your media library with these non-standard artwork types.
(2015-04-03, 03:59)rastarr Wrote: [ -> ]So from what you say, Confluence doesn't display the disc.png?

Correct.