Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How do I edit XBMC-2.0.0-FINAL-FAT-T3CH when there's no XboxMediaCenter.xml?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I edit XBMC-2.0.0-FINAL-FAT-T3CH when there's no XboxMediaCenter.xml?
I would like to change names and links ton my own folders
RTFM (there isn't a XboxMediaCenter.xml any more!)
i have a screen when i load up and it comes in red writing and when i have restarted my xbox when it says press any button to restart it formats my xbox so is there any suggestion i could have please

thanks

kaneit
Binkan,

As Gamester17 suggested, you have to take some time to get "reacquainted" with the changes in XBMC ... the online manual has all of the info you need.

kaneit,

At first guess, it sounds like a softmod/modchip problem. Not to be rude, but you have to provide more a much better description as to what is happening if you want folks to offer guidance. Additionally, you probably should have created a post as your problem has nothing to do with Binkan's inquiry.

Cheers,

KZ
FWIW, I had the same red error message issue. In my case, it turned out that lftp hadn't mirrored the entire directory to the Xbox. So I mirrored again and then it worked.