Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: plz help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I confirm that updating to an alpha version won't solve the op issue.

If you have this issue on 14,you'll have it on 15 + the issues inherent to an alpha version.
(2015-04-07, 00:09)Koying Wrote: [ -> ]I confirm that updating to an alpha version won't solve the op issue.

If you have this issue on 14,you'll have it on 15 + the issues inherent to an alpha version.

Thank you. Maybe I shoud go back to 14.1? If only I could find the download
No, you should provide a debug log (wiki) so that we have a chance to look at your actual problem.
i had the same problem. Used a mini wireless keyboard(with mouse) I went to the file manager , then to downloads found the Kodi txt file. Now if you drag your mouse pointer on top of that file double click and hold it will give you options. go down the list to rename and change the extension from txt to apkā€¦ you will see the icon change to Kodi icon, install.

good luck
(2015-04-07, 19:09)Koying Wrote: [ -> ]No, you should provide a debug log (wiki) so that we have a chance to look at your actual problem.
Not sure how to do the debug log. I am new to this
Click on the debug log (wiki) link and it will tell you what to do.
Did you get my log koying?
Pages: 1 2