Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Same tv show name in netflixbmc?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can I make kodi and netflixbmc understand what tv show I wan´t it to fetch metadata for.
I added the tv show: House of cards to my library (2012 version) but kodi is fetching metadata for House of cards (1992 version)
There is an option in kodi to use a .nfo file instead of getting it from an online source, but since I´m getting the content from netflixbmc there
is not any local folder to put a .nfo file into.

Is there a simple solution to this problem?
i think you can re-scan the stuff that's in the library. The option was in the context menu when you are over a library item.
hmm, a re-scan will give the same results, I need to make kodi fetch the correct metadata...
I think it let you choose from a list of all the results the second time around or something like that. Can't remember the option.
Now that I'm home, i can tell you the correct way to do this:

Go to the library, Find the item you wan to refresh, bring up the context menu, Movie Information, Refresh, and it should bring up the list of all the matches. Then you have to click on the correct match and it will update the movie info.
It worked great, thanks for all the help Smile)