Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: jump straight to all movies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Just installed this skin and I really like it, modern, clean.

I would like to modify it to my needs, I would like to go straight to "All movies" when choosing movies, what is the correct shortcut to those? The same with Tv shows...

The rest I have fixed thanks to this forum.
I personally perfer adding it to "speed dial"
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=223773
give it a go and see if you like it, much more convenient than setting it at home screen

you'll first need to add "all movies" into favourites

I believe you have to go to video, click on movies and you should see "items" or something

right click on it and add to favourites then follow the rest of the guide

or wait till someone can help since Im not familiar with what your asking
(2015-04-12, 16:48)pomah Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to go straight to "All movies" when choosing movies, what is the correct shortcut to those? The same with Tv shows...

There is a useful tutorial on how do do this in the main Release - Eminence topic.

Go into Settings > Skin Settings > Homescreen > Customise
In the custom options select the Movies icon and then select the option Customise Edit Path.
In the text window delete the text and enter (copy and paste) the following ActivateWindow shortcut:
Code:
ActivateWindow(videos,videodb://movies/titles/,return)

For going straight to the TV library the shortcut path is:
Code:
ActivateWindow(videos,videodb://tvshows/titles/,return)
Thank you!

(2015-04-12, 20:51)hollyt9 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-04-12, 16:48)pomah Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to go straight to "All movies" when choosing movies, what is the correct shortcut to those? The same with Tv shows...

There is a useful tutorial on how do do this in the main Release - Eminence topic.

Go into Settings > Skin Settings > Homescreen > Customise
In the custom options select the Movies icon and then select the option Customise Edit Path.
In the text window delete the text and enter (copy and paste) the following ActivateWindow shortcut:
Code:
ActivateWindow(videos,videodb://movies/titles/,return)

For going straight to the TV library the shortcut path is:
Code:
ActivateWindow(videos,videodb://tvshows/titles/,return)