Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: P2P Streams issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

First off apologies for bringing up something which I'm sure has been dealt with many times. I'm a complete Noob, even used NOOBS to set up my RPI 2. Soz

I am having trouble getting P2P streams to do anything, either acestream or sopcast. I think I managed to get a sopcast link running through another addon on once but I couldn't swear to it.

I set up the Addon as all the reviews and youtube videos say. Through the addon installer setting up the thing so that it downloads the latest version, then adding the Parsers and enabling first boot module check. Unfortunately even after uninstalling and redoing the whole process two or three times I've still had no luck and am stuck.

Starting Acestream Engine... tries for about 5 seconds
Awaiting Response... 1 second
Torrent not available or invalid

This is the furthest it has ever gone and I've been trying on and off for about a week.

Sorry for any missing info that someone who knew a bit more about what they were doing would have added but like I said. I'm new and clueless

Any help on the matter would be greatly appreciated

Oscar