Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How to reset video settings?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The ones that you can change during video playback. My son adjusted the brightness, contrast, pixel ratio etc. How can I reset them all to default?
Open a video -> Video Settings -> Set desired levels -> Set as default for all videos.
(2015-04-13, 22:08)Piers Wrote: [ -> ]Open a video -> Video Settings -> Set desired levels -> Set as default for all videos.

I can't see "Set desired levels"
He means to set it how you want.

Defaults for things like brightness and contrast should be 50. Defaults for "Zoom amount" and "Pixel ratio" should be 1.00. Deinterlace should be off, post-processing should be off, non-linear stretch should be off, and view mode should be "normal". Verticle shift should be 0.
(2015-04-13, 23:25)Ned Scott Wrote: [ -> ]He means to set it how you want.

Defaults for things like brightness and contrast should be 50. Defaults for "Zoom amount" and "Pixel ratio" should be 1.00. Deinterlace should be off, post-processing should be off, non-linear stretch should be off, and view mode should be "normal". Verticle shift should be 0.

Perfect, thanks