Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Android search error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi ,
I have a Android MXQ and i am running KODI 14.2 every thing was running ok but after couple weeks i got a search error on right hand side of screen at bottom that never goes away ,stays there even when playing movie etc .
Everything seems to be running ok the only other problem i have noticed since this happened is if i pause a movie or tv show it plays sound when i press play again but screen is black i have to monkey around with it to start playing properly again .
If anyone has any idea's as to why i have this error and how to get rid of it ,you help would be greatly appreciated .

cheers

Chris
Go to systems, file settings, add-ons, Enable add-ons, services, disable Twitter feed or uninstall it. Worked for me hope this helps
Search error never going away sounds like the persistent error message discussed a few days ago involving an add-on whose twitter feed was not working... I believe the solution was to remove the add-on or at least disable twitter in running add-ons.
Thanks guys i will give it a try , thank you very much! will let you know how it goes

cheers

Chris
Worked Perfect ! Thanks again