Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Escape from "working"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New to Kodi via Android Box and loving it. However, there are times when I'm trying an add-on or playing a video and "working" appears with the circle spinning for quite some time in lower right hand corner. I can't figure out how to escape from that and go to another screen within sitting there and watching for it to quit on its own.

Also, say I'm watching a movie and I decide I want to go to another add-on instead, is there a quick way to end the video I'm watching so it doesn't keep playing in the background as I search for something else to watch?
Thank you for any assistance.
Hi,

I have the same problem on one of my android boxes, sometimes it will sit on the "Working" screen for so long i have to restart the box, not a major problem but one worth noting.

Your second issue when your seeing the movie continue to play is due to Buttons/Keys you are using on the remote e.g. Tab on a Windows box will take you back to the Kodi interface but will leave the movie playing in the background, Pressing ESC will immediately quit the Movie and return you to the Kodi interface, you will find your Remote's back button is linked to the button that continue Video playback, you can probably change this in the key mappings.

If your remote has 4 direction buttons with an Enter button in the centre then press the enter button first then select the stop button with the direction buttons

hope that helps!