Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: kodi helix 14.2 slow exit on amazon firetv
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kodi helix 14.2 and version before also takes a very long time to exit it. This is happening on Amazon Firetv.

Any help and suggestions would be greatly welcomed.

Thanks. CoolCoolCool
Just press the home button and force close
(2015-04-19, 22:05)G elly N Wrote: [ -> ]Just press the home button and force close

I wanted more than this for an answer because to be honest, I am and was able to do this before posing this question.

Can someone make a more meaning suggestion than the one made here.

Thanks for taking the time to post.

Thanks
If it is not closing fast then it is most likely due to add-ons taking a long time to close up. De-bloat your install, don't use "addon installers", remove things you don't use.
(2015-04-20, 03:53)Ned Scott Wrote: [ -> ]If it is not closing fast then it is most likely due to add-ons taking a long time to close up. De-bloat your install, don't use "addon installers", remove things you don't use.

Would anyone out there know what is the most usual culprit for this problem?

Thanks for your answer my friend.
Home button works but then I have to unplug Android TV box, otherwise Kodi will not start again. Have 3 boxes, 2 work fine and one of them is not and it is not most loaded with addons KODI. Not a big deal really, just a little annoying, that's all.