Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Dragon Streams (Request)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I found this add-on called Dragon Streams that has a lot of good links especially for sports. But when I install it, it does not work. I get a script error. i was told it will only work with certain media boxes. I'm just trying to use it via kodi on my macbook. anyone know of a way to get this working?
The repo source is xbmc.digiwizard.net/repo

Been searching a while now but havent been able to find anything.
Ask where you got the add on. If you didn't download it here, don't discuss it here (Hint: Piracy)
It's a scam. They stole a bunch of code from other addons and then added something to the code that will only allow it to run on boxes they sell for a good deal more than they are worth. The addon has already been hacked by some to work on any box, but it's not worth it. They have disabled many of the streams (which are available for free elsewhere anyways), screwing over their paying customers because they can't yet block out the people using the cracked version. So, it doesn't work for anyone as far as I know.