Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: New Field 'Unwatched Count' for Smart Playlist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know there are fields for numepisodes and numwatched, but I would also like a numunwatched field (Unwatched Count) in a Smart Playlist. (Basically numepisodes-numwatched)

The reason for this is that I would like to create two smart playlists for my TV Shows:

- One that shows me all TV Shows that have an un-watched count of less then 5: To view my active shows, shows that I watch when they come in. This will be linked to the main TV Show menu item I have in the main menu.

- One that shows me all TV Shows that have an un-watched count of higher then (or equal to) 5: To view backlog shows, shows that are in my queue. This will be linked to a sub menu item of TV Shows called 'Queue' or 'Watchlist'.

Right now I have set it up to filter on show name, but this means that I need to keep the list up to date when I add a new show or have almost watched all the episodes of a new show. It would be nice that it would be handled automatically.