Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Openelec/Kodi random restart to Kodi home page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
UPDATE:
Going on 18 hours up time with new build no crashes?? Was there something different in this latest build you linked?
I didn't include the WIP UPnP patches for the debug build, other than that everything is more-or-less the same.
OK, so I put a movie on again today and got a crash with the new debug enabled build.

http://xbmclogs.com/pxjeb6khh
That's not the debug-enabled build (#0423b), that's the older WIP UPnP build #0422x.
I tried updating a couple times but i get an error updating when checking size?
Your FAT partition is too small for the debug-enabled build, which is unfortunate.

It's up to you if you want to resize the partitions so that your primary partition is at least 512MB in size - you'll need to hook your disk up to a Linux machine and use gparted, or similar.
hmm.. i have 8gb allocated for Kodi when i used the EZ script though?
No idea what the EZ script is.

Also apologies, I've spent too long working with the Raspberry Pi which has a FAT partition... with x86 both your partitions (/flash and /storage) will be ext4.

You've probably got 8GB allocated to the second partition (/storage), but it's the first partition (/flash) that needs to be 512MB in size, and it's usually less than 180MB so needs to be resized larger.
Pages: 1 2