Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How to determine storage space allocations on Kodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I have a couple of boxes running here...typically kodi with all of my add ons installed takes up around 500-600MB in space.

I have a box which is running and crashing due to being 99% full. Kodi is taking about 95% of it, around 4-5GB is from Kodi alone. I want to determine what is taking up all of this space in Kodi. Are there any methods or tools to determine and analyze?

Thanks!
Using zero cache method?
ddzc. See my PM.
@thespangleman Please PM me the problem/solution, too, even if it's "grey", so that we know what it is about. Thanks.
(2015-04-22, 11:11)Koying Wrote: [ -> ]@thespangleman Please PM me the problem/solution, too, even if it's "grey", so that we know what it is about. Thanks.
No problem Koying, PM sent.
Hey guys, gonna try this on the weekend!

Koy, I do have the zero cache setting enabled. I'm wondering if this is causing issues for others as well? If a video is cached with the zero cache feature enabled, would that cache be auto cleared after stopping the playback? I'm curious if the videos cached all of the playbacks until it became full. I don't have the box but this weekend I will get to the bottom of this one.

Thanks!
Hi @thespangleman can you please also PM me the problem & solution....I've been frustrated with this issue
for a few weeks now...Thanks appreciate it.
Hi guys,

If anybody in this thread has a solution to this problem I'd really appreciate it if they could send me a PM or post it because
I still haven't figured out a solid solution...been looking everywhere

Thanks
@thespangleman. Could you PM me as what to do with storage space for Kodi. I'm out of space and can't install Kodi 15. Thanks for your help