Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: CarPC-touch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Would be, I've never heard of such but wouldn't mind seeing. I told him how to extract the textures but maybe he found a new program I'm unaware of. I just edit xml and images manually.
The program is Adobe After Effect. But it is easy to use Photoshop .
Does it allow editing xml/images in a interactive display like he is asking?

Downloaded it but have no clue what I'm doing lol
No , that is for video effect.
Search on google video- Adobe after effect.
Ok, just not sure how he got the skin open in it or what the point is? Maybe to see changes? Idk.
i was using after effects and maya just to see what a differant design would look like i can animate logos or anything to the skin

i did this little test piece, the end animation for the opening i have not put it together yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5uOZaOyPOU
Oh oj
what happenened to the tv pvr client button
Go to videos and video addons, other than that there was no TV button
(2015-09-15, 21:15)primitivereason Wrote: [ -> ]this one

Hi everyone! I have made some more changes to this skin. Here are the changes so far:

- PVR (IPTV) access
- Radio streaming access
- PVR settings access
- Kodi standard logo
- Left exit button for Android systems without a physical button
- Removed some Skin Settings, namely the extra Raspberry Pi options (Navigation and Radio FM buttons removed)

To do:
- Advanced Launcher button for Apps
- Movies library button
- Series library button

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jwpciygwjgub1s...n.zip?dl=0

@idorel77

Thanks! I shared it with a portuguese Facebook group for testing and for them to tell me what it is missing. I think this skin has the potential to become the main smartphone Kodi skin.

Here's how it looks now. What else could we fit in here? Smile

watch gallery
Idk, must be really old. Or just need to add it. No reason to watch the big bang theory over the air in the car hehe
how do you add it
Go to addons and select whatever pvr. I don't have anything to use it.
tried to install on nightly jarvis beta 3 but it wont install it will install other skins except this

it says failed to install add-on from zip file
The dependency on skin carpc-touch
I installed also jasrvis beta 3 and working .

For jarvis have to modify addon.xml - addon xbmc.gui version to 5.10

<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.10.0"/>

But for now , is better with stable version 15.2.

With jarvis the volume is not sync with android master volume and 15.2 is faster in my opinion.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36