Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: CarPC-touch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
i did the easy way... i orderd a new one 2 insteed
all you do is zip up the folder with winrar then set that aside, get kodi to fire up on your R3 ,go back to your desktop save your zipped file to usb or sd card, then /sytems/addons/install from zip /
you should see file open it up and click on yes
@berne88 here you can find all you need about kodi and rpi http://engineeringdiy.freeforums.org/
(2016-09-06, 06:14)idorel77 Wrote: [ -> ]@berne88 you should edit music button in home.xml file , line 113, <onclick>ActivateWindow(Music)</onclick> , but i did not used spotify , you have to find the corect path.

i am brand new at this world.. but willing to try to learn....

what program do i use for this? and how do i dot it... im on a mac...

and how do i change for exampel i whant the music to start upp spotyfi as a addon on
I use TextWrangler on mac.
as for how to you need to search on this forum a little bit.
can some one help.. or lead me in the right way..

i have followed the diy guid how to install.
everything look like it has sussed, and after a reboot the pi, i get rainbow screnn, cant see, and got type anything.
i have det latest os raspbian, pi2
i am using a hdmi, to my tv. 55" samsung.
why? what have i done wrong?

this is the 2 timeSad

i now i need to it all over once more.. to format the sd card, load a new one in.. move the folder to place and so onSad

Edit: have preperd the sd card using the termianl on my mac, and program RPI sd card bulider v1.2 10.6
same thing

EDIT2: did sudo apt-get update now... before.. i tryde a new insall.. and it was a fresh install
same thing
Sorry but here people talking about kodi skin.

Did you checked your power supply ? you should have min. 1,5 A.
(2016-09-18, 08:16)idorel77 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry but here people talking about kodi skin.

Did you checked your power supply ? you should have min. 1,5 A.

Ohhh sorry for that. I am using My charger for My Mac... trying to Google how
Mutch power its has
can any one just write a fast diy to meSmile
whant to learn.

how do i change imagine, change different namn on the tab.. and where should i put picture , and stuff

have program, but dont know what to secre for, so i can start playSmile

thanks
Hi, can anyone point me in the direction of the newest version please? Also, when i run this on my ipad pro 9.7, the screen is distorted due to the different aspect ratio. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks a lot!
i took the home file, edit on line... to change the music to spotify... put it back, and replace the old one,

now i cant start carbon skin... it says some files are missing?

i have savde the org home file, and tryide to put it back in... same thing
i wold like some help, using the magic button,
it says Action... how do i need to put in, to make the button start a addon? that i have in music

thanks.
Waking this thread up. Does anyone know how to get more visualizations in KODI?
Hello,

Came across this and have been trying to do this with the RPi for months, and then went a different route, with an Android tablet. I tried to message DarkerStars, but It wont let me. I wanted to know if he still had the zip, the dropfile links were broken.

TIA,
Chris
Which zip? Idorel has the android version up on his GIT. So you could get it there. I hacked the holy mess out of it trying to get rid of the volume buttons so I could just have android control the levels. In the end it worked and I figured out how to hack the home.xml to change the Radio FM/Radio DI to Favourites so that it launches the favorites from a button.

I just want more visualizations that I can plug in to make work.

Rich
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36