Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: CarPC-touch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
You can have as many buttons as you like. But setting up the skin for soo many buttons that are useless for the majority of the car community wouldn't exactly be logical. Most people don't even use the 6 it has now

I also started working in estouchy but didn't change much. I added my custom logo but most of it was already flawless. I did make the now playing larger. But haven't used it in a while. Since volume control has been shady. You change volume in kodi, it doesn't change volume in Android and everything Android related you have to leave maximum volume blasting your ears or kodi won't be loud enough.

Sent from my SM-G935T
[quote='idorel77' pid='2628918' dateline='1502171499']
I will keep the design but will be base on Estouchy.

I don't know about release . Depends on my time.

[/quo ever thought about opening a patron account, that way we can do monthly donations to help you on your way in future versions

also, many people in post's have mentioned about waze instead of that garbage navit, is there any way what you know of for adding it to raspberry pi 3 carpc?
Waze not working on pi (linux) . This is the reason i use android.
I'm sorry! I have a silly question. How can i install it? What do i need and where can i get the files?
https://github.com/idorel77/skin.CarPC-touch_carbon

Download zip - install addon from zip file
(2017-08-17, 07:01)idorel77 Wrote: [ -> ]https://github.com/idorel77/skin.CarPC-touch_carbon

Download zip - install addon from zip file
Post 500!!!

Sent from my SM-G935T
Hello idorel77,

I have one question for you.

When will be the new version of CarPC skin for code 17.03 base Estouchy. Blush
When is possible a date of issue. Cool

THX.
i don't know , depends of my time, mood and motivation .... Smile
(2017-08-18, 06:43)idorel77 Wrote: [ -> ]i don't know , depends of my time, mood and motivation .... Smile
Get motivated. I'll help if you want. Graphics, ideas whatever. Since I'll end up molding it to look more oem for my Porsche.

There needs to be a way we can incorporate SDR functionality for FM radio. Instead of having it open a completely separate app inside Android (sdr touch is still the only one worth a damn.)

Sent from my SM-G935T
If you find a way for FM tell me.

If you want to help, tell me how to add android app shortcut to a button. Smile
Like , you can add an addon shortcut to a home screen.
@idorel77

A user of my skin reported that this onclick action works on android:
Code:
StartAndroidActivity(name-of-the-android-application-from-Android/app directory)

I couldn't verify this because I have noch android device. But I think it's worth a try.
Hi ,
thanks @JackTirol , i know about this and working, i used in the last version.
Maybe i was not clear Smile

What i want is to make a blind button and the user to go in skin setting and set the button to open a android app.

For ex. if i want to use the button 2 for navigation ... i want to go in skin setting and set the button to open maps or waze ..... or another app...
Ok, I understand. There are several approaches to achieve this.

You could create predefined buttons and make it visible based on a setting the user has set in skin settings.

Or you create a menu button control that contains several onclick actions with conditions like this:
Code:
            <onclick condition="Skin.String(MenuButton2,maps)">Action-to-open-maps</onclick>
            <onclick condition="Skin.String(MenuButton2,waze)">Action-to-open-waze</onclick>
            <onclick condition="Skin.String(MenuButton2,blabla)">Action-to-open-blabla</onclick>

and in skin settings provide buttons to set a string that serves as a condition. For example with this button:
Code:
            <onclick>Skin.SetString(MenuButton2,waze)</onclick>
the user sets the condition which lets the menu button only execute the action to open 'Waze'. The other actions of this button will be ignored.
Thanks, this i use if is not working how i want.

For addon is like that:

Code:
<onclick>RunAddon($INFO[Skin.String(HomeAddonButton2)])</onclick>

and

Code:
<onclick>Skin.SetAddon(HomeAddonButton1,xbmc.addon.video,xbmc.addon.executable,xbmc.addon.audio,xbmc.addon.image,xbmc.python.script)</onclick>

My question is: if instead of set addon to be set android app? .. or something like that
Maybe
Code:
Skin.SetFile(string,mask,folderpath)

is what you are looking for. From the skinning manual:
Code:
Pops up a folder browser and allows the user to select a file off the hard-disk to be used else where in the skin via the info tag Skin.String(string). If the mask parameter is specified, then the file browser will only search for the extension specified (.avi,.mp3,.m3u,.png,.bmp,etc.,etc.). To use multiple extensions separate them using "|" (minus quotes). If the folderpath parameter is set the file browser will start in that folder.

The mask parameter could be the extension of android apps.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36