Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Contextual Play From Here menu not available on Android TV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am setting up my Android TV Box and installed the latest version of Kodi on it yesterday.

One of the features that I enjoy with the FoxNews Plugin on my Windows Desktop
is that you can Right Click on the available videos
and it brings up a contextual menu that says

Play From Here

and then it plays all the videos in the list in order

On my Android TV Box i have a Rii Mini Keyboard with Touch Pad

If I highlight the video in the menu list and press the keyboard Right Mouse Button
it acts like the escape key and drops me back out of the addon to the Kodi Desktop

I think I am doing this right but normally when I think that I am wrong. Smile

anyway if there is a keyboard command or a work around or if you can tell me if this feature is just not present and I should stop looking that would be cool...

But its a cool feature so i can watch a bunch of 4 to 5 minute long clips in a row and not have to get up and click the next one.. im a bit low vision and cant really see the menus when I am sitting down.. its not a large screen tv..

thats another thing but a slightly different topic.. is there any way to increase the font sizes with a theme? for everything .. especially these menu lists of items.. not just the main window..

thanks
"C" on a keyboard or "menu" on a remote.
well thats strange..

in windows the menu says... play from here
and in android it says .. play only this

so it seems playing them one after another is not an option in Android

ITS A SCAM.. LIE .. BAD MENU .. NO! Tongue

or .. im still doing something wrong

oh .. and addon settings .. has no settings

That means you have "play next video automatically" turned on. In other words, just playing a video with that setting on is the same as "play from here".

Settings/Videos/Playback (wiki)
YES! .. ha .. something so simple but so hard

I think I probably set that because I wanted it to play them but then it didn't and i forgot to change it back..

anyway

seems to work well once i turned that system setting off

really appreciate the help

just need to go through and understand every setting.. that will take a while i guess.