Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: SONY LIV (Indian TV Episodes)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Someone asked me to put together an addon for http://www.sonyliv.com. This looks like a legitimate site given that it has Android and IOS apps, and I have to believe Sony would have taken the site down if it wasn't legit - but I could be really wrong on this.
The addon was quickly thrown together because the site is very similar to a Canadian one I've done.
Anyway, I have no idea if another addon for this site exists or not, so I'm not rushing to put it in the kodi.org repo.

Version 1.0.1 in my git:
https://github.com/learningit/plugin.video.sonyliv

If anyone knows about the legality of site, please let me know.
It is a legal site bud and the site is build by the channel itself and that is why they have the apps for it. Thanks for making the plug in bud
Once again great work learningit.... Thank you.....
thanks for the addon learningit working great but every show has only one page and not all the episodes are showing for each show as all the episodes are available on the site. when u get a chance can u add the next page option and the remaining episodes as well for all the shows. also there is a ipl section which if u can add it will be great for the cricket lovers.
Works like a charm! Legal and much sought after. Thanks Learningit!!

Any chance you or someone would be interested in coding a music addon for http://www.hungama.com/music
Its legal and very popular in India
(2015-05-06, 05:47)binder420 Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for the addon learningit working great but every show has only one page and not all the episodes are showing for each show as all the episodes are available on the site. when u get a chance can u add the next page option and the remaining episodes as well for all the shows. also there is a ipl section which if u can add it will be great for the cricket lovers.

Added next page in V1.0.2 in my git:
https://github.com/learningit/plugin.video.sonyliv/

IPL needs to wait until I have some time to look at it.
Thank you learningit for the next page. Can u submit this to the official repo so we can get automatic updates. Think you once again
Hello...I am newbie. Can anyone guide how to install this plugin?...many thanks
Awesome work learningit... Thanks a lot.. Been waiting for this since ages..
And yes it's legal.. Smile
(2015-05-08, 13:34)nishant3112 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello...I am newbie. Can anyone guide how to install this plugin?...many thanks

Go to SETTINGS -> ADD-ONS -> Install from zip

Once it's installed go to Videos and Enjoy this awesome addon..
(2015-05-15, 18:25)Poutlook1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-05-08, 13:34)nishant3112 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello...I am newbie. Can anyone guide how to install this plugin?...many thanks

Go to SETTINGS -> ADD-ONS -> Install from zip

Once it's installed go to Videos and Enjoy this awesome addon..

Actually this add-on is now in the built-in kodi.org repo. So you can goto: Settings->Add-Ons->Install from Repository->Kodi Add-on repository->Video Add-ons and then scroll down to Sony LIV to install. It will be auto updated from the repo if you have Auto updates enabled.
Hey learningit,

Can you check the show "Taarak mehta ka oolta chashma" in Comedy section ?
When i click on it, i get Script Failed Error Message.
It worked yesterday but it's not working today.

Thank you for your hard work.
(2015-05-15, 20:50)Poutlook1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey learningit,

I just tried it and was able to play the latest couple of episodes. If you're still having issues please post a debug log to xbmclogs.com so I can take a look.
(2015-05-15, 20:58)learningit Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-05-15, 20:50)Poutlook1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey learningit,

I just tried it and was able to play the latest couple of episodes. If you're still having issues please post a debug log to xbmclogs.com so I can take a look.

I reinstalled it and it's working now
Thanks for the quick reply Smile
Is this addon working right now ?
It worked pretty good this morning but i'm getting "script failed" error right now in all the categories.. can you please check whats going on ?
that would be great : )

It still doesn't work.. Can you please check learningit ?

I'm eagerly waiting for it.. thanks for your hard work
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9