Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: youtube music
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I do not know any other way to do this, apologies if I am wrong.
I am using raspbmc on my raspberry pi model a and have run into a problem with the youtube addon. After much trial and error, it appears that the youtube addon cannot play any music videos. I think it probably has something to do with music key beta. Neither search or streaming works on these videos. I am hoping for a fix in the next update, good luckSmile
strange, wich version of kodi and youtube addon are you using?
with bromix version of youtube no problem here
Peppe
@cubeofcheese

try this Fix from AddonScriptorDE:

http://www.imagenetz.de/fc657af35/plugin...e.zip.html

This works fine.
at first attempt i thought he was talking about youtube music addon, then reading again the post i understand he was talking about general youtube addon.
I am using youtube version 4.4.10 and my raspbmc version is gotham
@oritsuro
I tried going to your link, but it was not downloading.
I tried using Youtube Music from AddonScripterDE, but It said as of April 2015, some apps and devices would no longer be supported.
download works fine.
so you have previous deprecated version of youtube addon or the one from bromix? i can't remember last version of old youtube plugin but the one from bromix is 5.x.x
try youtube music AddonScriptorDE + fix + last version of bromix youtube addon
I just realized today that raspbmc is no longer being updated. I made the switch to osmc and YouTube works perfectly fine, but thank you all for your help and suggestions.