Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: IGN, Vice add ons not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just started having trouble with some youtube based addons like IGN and Vice. No play lists and just a message about youtube support. Probably a simple solution but I haven't found it here yet. Any help would be appreciated.Blush
Hi,

I am having the same problem.(I have a Minix/android/XBMC (not (the newest) KODI) setup and live in Europe.)
The message about youtube support says something like "there was an update (API) and now your device cant play YT video`s anymore.
The Android YouTube App on my Minix does not have that problem, just most subscribtions on the XBMC Youtube App and a couple of YT based add ons like IGN and Machinima .
The strange thing is; not all Add ons or subscribed users/Playlists have this problem. (i can`t think of a common reason that some do and some don`t)

I searched a lot of forums and tried a lot of keywords (like that message about Youtube support) to find more people wiith this problem or better yet, a solution.
This is the first sign that i`m not the only one.
A solution or at least a push in the right direction would be very apriciated.
Well , i can watch IGN and Machinima again using the Youtube Channels Add on.

But i still would love to fix it.