Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: more.info script?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi People

Can someone please point me to the more.info script please

I have the script info service, and the extended script by phil installed

But can't seen to find the more info script so i can get the backend mode option to show up

Thank you
Dunno if it's the latest:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/sxa3uf...addons.rar

more.info is just a fork of phil's extended info script made by some guys at http://www.xbmcmania.com/.
Maybe you will find a newer version there
yep managed to find it m8 thanks for the help never the less
Hi guys...
i got an error from script.moreinfo on starting isengard 15.1 on win7. I've the newest version installed.
Version is 0.0.2 from your link.
Aon Madnox Skin 0.0.7

any idea Huh Confused

Code:
02:07:15 T:8172   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
                                            Error Contents: ('events',)
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "XXX\script.moreinfo\default.py", line 919, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "XXX\script.moreinfo\default.py", line 75, in __init__
                                                self._StartInfoActions()
                                              File "XXX\script.moreinfo\default.py", line 366, in _StartInfoActions
                                                passDataToSkin('NearEvents', GetNearEvents(self.tag,self.festivalsonly), self.prop_prefix)
                                              File "XXX\script.moreinfo\OnlineMusicInfo.py", line 206, in GetNearEvents
                                                return HandleLastFMEventResult(results)
                                              File "XXX\script.moreinfo\OnlineMusicInfo.py", line 45, in HandleLastFMEventResult
                                                if results['events'].get("event"):
                                            KeyError: ('events',)
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

the XXX is the path to addon..