Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Autostart won't disable aftv
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Using xbmc Gotham Amazon Fire TV (I know I should upgrade to kodi) and I experimented with enabling autostart program to load super favorites at startup. It worked however I am trying to disable it and it won't. When I click on disable it goes to a screen that has ... On it. When I originally enabled it it said loading at the top and asked me to restart xbmc. I have clicked disable and restarted and yet it still auto starts super favorites.

Please, How can I disable autostart?
(2015-05-13, 14:15)Bustercoz Wrote: [ -> ]Using xbmc Gotham Amazon Fire TV (I know I should upgrade to kodi) and I experimented with enabling autostart program to load super favorites at startup. It worked however I am trying to disable it and it won't. When I click on disable it goes to a screen that has ... On it. When I originally enabled it it said loading at the top and asked me to restart xbmc. I have clicked disable and restarted and yet it still auto starts super favorites.

Please, How can I disable autostart?

Update. Instead of clicking disable, Enabling twice disables the addon